5.02.2014

Whoops, hello guys :D

HOW'D THIS SHIRT GET ON MY BODY
WHAT THE WHO.

I'VE BEEN BUSY.


Taking Storyboarding and Self Publishing while this particular 20th Century Art History class professor just changed his  lessonplans has been sooooo much for my plate. I gotta finish 6 storyboards and put together a pitch powerpoint by Tuesday, but I also have to finish drawing one of my minicomics before next weekend so I can print it by the mini-con my self publishing teacher wants us to have, but I can't really do much this weekend because I signed up to be a volunteer for Swarmcon so I'll be there most of today and all of tomorrow and I'm legit not as stressed out as I should be because I made myself a nice checklist to haunt me all week :) I also have an 8page research paper to put together before the end of the quarter for 20th Century, but I can notstress about that for a while.
Haunting my dreams and internet adventures.

I'M GOIN HOME IN LESS THAN A MONTH, I GET TO WATCH CAP2 VERY SOON, YAAAyyyyyjfdajkhgj I'll post more when I go home probably, ehehjgfks

No comments:

Post a Comment