4.03.2014

Guess I can write something while I'm here, avoiding Captain America spoilers.

WEEK TWO OF SCHOOL COMPLETE.




It's kinda just been a whirlydoo of I can't organize all the stuff I put on my plate. Maybe I thought too highly of my capabilities with this.
Self Promo--imean, Getting Published and Self Publishing for Comics class is pretty simple. Kit gives us classwork  and it's all good. But at the same time, we have to independently work on these book thingies to print by the end of the quarter. Now, I'm not saying it's a bad idea. It's a wonderful idea, in fact. But I'm.. just... I'm drowning a little in the work?????? I know if I put my mind to it, I'll be fine, but Drawing for Storyboarding pretty much feels the same, except it's all just outsideofclass work/homework. I can manage a bajillion thumbnails, but I have a comic to draw out from scratch, and a comic to fully color by the end-ish of the month. And on top of that, I have a presentation I have to put together for History. I don't even know what to do the presentation on yet. I'm just this.. whirlydoo of uncertainty right now, and all I wanna do is play videogames or go out to watch Captain America. And yet I can do none of these thingssss.

I'M NOT COMPLAining, but I am, but I know I'm fully capable of finishing this quarter with flying colors. Maybe slightly messy colors, but they will fly.

And then I will no longer be a juNIOR, SO WEIIRDDjgkfsl

No comments:

Post a Comment